JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The selector switch is loose, as is the mag release. Not a bad trigger. The controls just feel off. I just wonder if a high quality kit will solve the issue.

Is the selector detent loose, as in you can move the lever a few degrees in each position? If so, you can drill the hole a bit deeper to allow the detent to seat further into the selector.

Mag catch is as easy as using a tool to push the button in all the way and screwing the catch in or out.

Yeah, the selector just feels "squishy". This of course is all just looking for a way to convince the wife I need a new high quality LPK for a rifle that I did not build. I do want to try and fix the thing if I can though... Thanks.

Your spring that sits under the selector detent and is housed inside the pistol grip *could* be a little short...... that would make it hold the selector in place, but not at the proper tension, if that makes any sense.
Hope you got it fixed already........

-Troy-

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top