JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
AR & AK----i own two guns in the ak format,and three in the sks format----i shoot with two friends that have AR's , and while i'm shooting all the targets we just spent a 1/2 setting up--their still messing with these ar's--they shoot out a 20 rnd. mag , and back to messen with em again---i shoot out 100 rnds , paddle a canoe,dig a trench,and beat the he!! out of a yote.,rince my gun off in the creek , shoot another 100 rnds-----as far as "MOA's they can hit a milk jug at 100 yrds. so can i !! if "SHTF" i'm going with my para sks , and the wife already has "DIBBS" on the mac 90 ! all i know for sure every type of ammo i put in an ak or sk it goes bang + they all use the 7.62x39 , witch is --in my book a little beefier shell !!

my opinion only.......steven

I see this all the time at the range. this one guy would run a bore snake after pretty much every round fired! I understand that ARs may need a bit more attention in care/maintenance but some people go over board with their guns.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top