JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Better to not discuss illegal activity on an open forum, even when you are joking. The other potential is that the people backing IP 43 can claim there was interference if they don't get enough signatures.

Monitor and report infractions - yes
Interfere - no

When Kate Brown was SoS, it was her practice to invalidate an entire sheet if a single bad signature was found on it. Does anybody know if Richardson does the same?

When Kate Brown was SoS, it was her practice to invalidate an entire sheet if a single bad signature was found on it. Does anybody know if Richardson does the same?

My understanding is that they take a sample and then use the percentage of invalid signatures across the board across all signatures.

I'm going out with my wife to sign as many of these petitions as I can. She's not a citizen but she feels strongly that we should ban semi automatic rifles so you can count on us, Mickey and Minnie Mouse, to sign as many times as we can!

They dont check them all. They only check a small amount, like 500 and then apply the percentage of valid signatures to the rest. so signing fake names has more of a chance of hurting than helping. Better yet would be to catch the signature collector in a lie so they can get arrested for a felony and invalidate all the signatures they have gathered.

It is illegal to interfere with signature gathering as well. So you cant tranquilize them, give them an ear tag, and release them into the wild. unfortunately...

What if you just release a lot of either in the general vicinity of a signature gatherer? or maybe offer them a Brownie from that new store down the street with the big Green Plus sign on the side.

They dont check them all. They only check a small amount, like 500 and then apply the percentage of valid signatures to the rest. so signing fake names has more of a chance of hurting than helping. Better yet would be to catch the signature collector in a lie so they can get arrested for a felony and invalidate all the signatures they have gathered.

It is illegal to interfere with signature gathering as well. So you cant tranquilize them, give them an ear tag, and release them into the wild. unfortunately...

What about spaying and neutering? It's a petty popular cause with left leaning urbanites.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top