JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
missourimodernmilitiamovement.jpg

:s0131::s0131:

Good thing I'm not a white male!:s0112:

The bankster-controlled gov's WOT. It has always been a campaign against free men. Has very little to do with brown people 2200 miles away.

Of course their gem, the private Fed is mentioned twice. Well of course American's cancerous leech is there. To be protected at all costs. Every President assassinated, or had an attempt on their life, was killed for attempting to take the money powers away from the Euro Banking Cartels and give them back to the Treasury/people (with the exception of Reagan). Every pres since JFK has been a bankster puppet; every one, even lowly Jimmy Carter. The current puppet is an over the top example of a paid stage actor.

They shouldn't really be so worried about these 'terrorists' since 98% of Americans are brainwashed drones, fully believing their 'vote' will make things all better. Not realizing that the entire process is a complete stage show fraud to give the false illusion of freedom of choice.

When they are so concerned that certain knowledge is kept from you I say go right to it, there is a reason - America: Freedom to Fascism-Full Length Documentary - YouTube

Of course their gem, the private Fed is mentioned twice. Well of course American's cancerous leech is there. To be protected at all costs. Every President assassinated, or had an attempt on their life, was killed for attempting to take the money powers away from the Euro Banking Cartels and give them back to the Treasury/people (with the exception of Reagan).

Including Andrew Jackson who managed to kill the national bank. Andrew Jackson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some former presidents seem to have match a number of the criteria with the domestic terrorists they're seeking.

LOL @ the picture of the guy with the AK to scare the sheeple. How many militia members walk around with wearing a balaclava, carrying a machine gun?

The only people who do that are government goons wearing gear paid for with our tax money.

democrat propaganda.like gay marriage,make the straight feel like the freak so they accept it.
like pulling the race card at every stop so we feel white guilt.
like every thing the democrats do they try to control people with their little labels.
the only "homegrown terrorist"is the party trying to dissmantle the constitution....the democrat.

democrat propaganda.like gay marriage,make the straight feel like the freak so they accept it.
like pulling the race card at every stop so we feel white guilt.
like every thing the democrats do they try to control people with their little labels.
the only "homegrown terrorist"is the party trying to dissmantle the constitution....the democrat.

Because only Democrats can be statists. :huh:

A political thread in the off topic area? INBTL. Why do some threads like this one get to go on but others vanish without comment from the mods?????

I didn't know that you were only allowed to support candidates from the two major parties... and I hold anti-illegal immigration views because I believe it's illegal. Does that still make me a terrorist?

WOW I'm not even close to what that poster is looking for. Well I am White I do hold anti illegal just about everything views I am against the Ammunition accountablity act (what ever that is) and I think if your going to run for office you probably ought to qualify under all sections of the law.

But some of the others I'm way not with

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads