JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too much public funding, fear of the right/left/center and too much time means this kind of crap will be created, published and trained/distributed by our tax dollars.

Don't they have something else to do, like going after gangs or drugs or girl scouts selling cookies on public property?

Is the camo this guy is wearing Brittish DPM? If so then it would be more likely this would be a photo of a IRA, Hand of Ulster kind of bloke.

Good lord I`m a white male, but so was George Wahington

I bet the King of England also considered ol' George a terrorist. Domestic terrorist probably as well, since when the Revolution began, we were still a British colony.

And if there's ever another Revolution or civil war - the loosers will be shot for being terrorists, traitors, etc.

Aaron Russo, Alex Jones and others nailed it years ago. The terrorist scare started out defining Muslims as terrorists. Now, the definition of a terrorist has moved towards people who believe in the Constitution, former military, gun owners, people who show the Federal Reserve is not federal, and even people who like to pay for things with cash. The government can define anybody they want as a terrorist, and put them away without a trace and without a trial. The TSA is the modern version of the "Brown Shirts". This was for "we the people" all along.

I bet the King of England also considered ol' George a terrorist. Domestic terrorist probably as well, since when the Revolution began, we were still a British colony.

And if there's ever another Revolution or civil war - the loosers will be shot for being terrorists, traitors, etc.

There's one coming fast and the losers will be those who tried to deprive us of our liberty

democrat propaganda.like gay marriage,make the straight feel like the freak so they accept it.
like pulling the race card at every stop so we feel white guilt.
like every thing the democrats do they try to control people with their little labels.
the only "homegrown terrorist"is the party trying to dissmantle the constitution....the democrat.

"This is not writing (or thinking), it's typing."

WOOOHOO!! I am gonna play my Native American card!!! Although people might freak seeing a gun packin injen though....
That and I only look like it after getting a good tan in the summer time, the rest of the year I am a dom. terr., darn...

HAHAHA! I was born with a full head of black hair.... My mom was in a panic, cause my dad is as white as they come with brown curly hair. My Grandpa laughed about it and told her it was just the Injun comin' out.
Just wish my hair didnt turn blond, then dark brown....

I didn't know that you were only allowed to support candidates from the two major parties... and I hold anti-illegal immigration views because I believe it's illegal. Does that still make me a terrorist?

YES, in the same way German Jews were terrorists in Nazi Germany.
Obama's ultimate goal is to divide americans by any means, just as Yugoslavia was divided in the 1990's just before it was destroyed

(U//FOUO) Groups or individuals who facilitate or engage in acts of violence directed at federal, state, or local government officials or infrastructure in response to their belief that the government deliberately is stripping Americans of their freedoms and is attempting to establish a totalitarian regime. These individuals consequently oppose many federal and state authorities’ laws and regulations, (particularly those related to firearms ownership), and often belong to armed paramilitary groups. They often conduct paramilitary training designed to violently resist perceived government oppression or to violently overthrow the US Government. (Page 2 of 3, emphasis added)

DHS Extremism Lexicon FINAL

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads