JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I mentioned this is another thread, but thought I'd start a new thread about it. Appears if the gov can label people a certain way, it's easier to get the end game agenda through.

Mike and his American Contingency group have been tagged as Domestic Terrorist. If you're a member of said group, am sure you've been checked. This is the 3rd year I've had Mike and company out on my range, and will continue...without question.

I expound on this a bit, if you're a member on here and other such 'net forums, groups etc., I would guess you've been checked as well. If your posts include posting pics and discussion of the firearms you have, possibly notes may have been taken, and they know what you have...if things have gone that far...who knows. If you post about blatantly opposing gov, meaning ATF etc., not complying with certain aspects of laws etc., am guessing its been noted somewhere.

The gov will always have the upper hand, as they have millions of our tax dollars to operate with...we, after taxes sometimes struggle to make the ends meet.

It pays to be careful with what you say and post.
What you post here...even if deleted , I'm sure can be found again.

Words , posts , comments , images , symbols...etc....
Can all be spun in a certain light , taken out of context , or made to serve an agenda that they never were originally intended to.

With all that said....

Being a firearm owner is not a crime or anything that one needs to be ashamed of.
( Owning certain firearms , could be seen as a shame...but I digress... :D )

I also won't hide that I am a firearm owner...or disown my patriotic views and love of country.
I enjoy sharing what firearm or historic knowledge that I have.
Many times that will also come with a picture of a firearm or historic Item that I own.
If that puts me on a list...so be it.*

Like anything...there is a time and place , and the old wisdom of knowing your audience comes into play here.
Not saying to be a door mat and let people walk all over you...
Just saying that it would be wise to state your views in a respectful and no nonsense manner...
As well as understanding that just like when carrying concealed ...avoiding trouble in the first place is the best technique.

* I say so...
'Cause if someone wants to find a way to paint a negative picture of someone or something...
They will do so....No matter what I have done...or even if that negative picture is not an accurate reflection of the issue.

Andy

Last Edited:
I know, right? Freedom is terrifying to authoritarians.

I am careful in what I post, at least I try to be. What I put out for public scrutiny may not reflect my actual opinion on a particular matter. We had that discussion in another thread. This is not out of fear, but rather to stay low on the horizon because of what I do and that someday, people like me may be needed. I don't fear the government, but apparently they are pretty scared of quite a few of us.

I know, right? Freedom is terrifying to authoritarians.

I am careful in what I post, at least I try to be. What I put out for public scrutiny may not reflect my actual opinion on a particular matter. We had that discussion in another thread. This is not out of fear, but rather to stay low on the horizon because of what I do and that someday, people like me may be needed. I don't fear the government, but apparently they are pretty scared of quite a few of us.
Wait...so you play pretend and try to convince others of your veracity?

Joe

I don't recall a perspective with which to disagree.
Just pointing out you said you make stuff up...
Kinda wondering....how does one advocate a position, contrary to ones actual beliefs, then expand/expound honestly/accurately with the fake position?
Seems rather disonant if not schizophrenic.
Or just the interwebs...
You don't need me to help you look bad, I'm just asking questions.

Joe

I don't recall a perspective with which to disagree.
Just pointing out you said you make stuff up...
Kinda wondering....how does one advocate a position, contrary to ones actual beliefs, then expand/expound honestly/accurately with the fake position?
Seems rather disonant if not schizophrenic.
Or just the interwebs...
You don't need me to help you look bad, I'm just asking questions.

Joe
"Pretend" is your word. "Make up stuff" are your words. That is not what I said, definitely not what was implied. To see the problem, activate your web cam and look at your screen.

I self-censor my posts: I don't publicly advocate for violence or murder. I don't encourage starting a civil war online. I don't post things that, when subpoenaed, will incriminate me. I post as little personal details about myself as possible. Those are examples and not a complete list. I can fully guarantee you the FBI monitors this site, small though it may seem to you.

If that is not clear enough for you, then maybe take some night classes in basic English and an online course in manners if you can fit it into your busy schedule.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top