JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry if this is old news.... I'm not a tech person.

My brother in law just gave me this app called Ammoseek
It searches for the best price online ammo.
I Love it! The UPS man is going to hate it though.

I have used AmmoSeek, but usually return to Cheaper Than Dirt. They have good pricing and get the delivery out in good order. Not a fan of steel casings or foreign ammo. CTD is a good option.

search the internet for all the historical examples on the various message boards where some nutjob goes postal causing a panic in the gun related retail world and CTD takes every single ammo / gun and raises their prices anywhere from 10x - 100x instantly. Moreover, they have even gone as far as to cancelled orders where folks placed orderes before CTD had the chance to raise the prices just so they could make a few extra $$$ off those quick folks.

That keeps me from ever being a faithful customer of theirs - I do as they taught me: more $$$$ in pocket first. I buy there if nobody else is cheaper.

My point is: Why would you faithfully buy from CTD when these ammobots / price checkers are out there??

search the internet for all the historical examples on the various message boards where some nutjob goes postal causing a panic in the gun related retail world and CTD takes every single ammo / gun and raises their prices anywhere from 10x - 100x instantly. Moreover, they have even gone as far as to cancelled orders where folks placed orderes before CTD had the chance to raise the prices just so they could make a few extra $$$ off those quick folks.

That keeps me from ever being a faithful customer of theirs - I do as they taught me: more $$$$ in pocket first. I buy there if nobody else is cheaper.

My point is: Why would you faithfully buy from CTD when these ammobots / price checkers are out there??
+1 -- A wee bit exaggerated on the price rise factor. :p
I have not purchased from CTD since 2010. When they raised their pricing to gouge level in 2013, I swore to not buy from them again. For a few items recently, they were the least expensive, but I purchased from others.

You have issues with CTD, I get it. I too check some of the other sites but just to save .001 cent per round? I have other things to do. I have had good success with CTD and will continue to buy from them. Would prefer to buy local but online is less expensive.

+1 -- A wee bit exaggerated on the price rise factor. :p
I have not purchased from CTD since 2010. When they raised their pricing to gouge level in 2013, I swore to not buy from them again. For a few items recently, they were the least expensive, but I purchased from others.

And I have only been shooting since 2013, so prices are looking better and better. If they do bad by me then maybe I will move on, but for now I am fine with my choice and what I pay. I just gave the guy my 2 cents, you guys don't agree, so be it.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top