JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey all!

I'm looking for a safe place to shoot up towards Mt. Hood. I have some favorites out in Estacada, but I have a few other guys that want to get out Thursday night and we don't have 3 hours of driving time available and we are the Gresham area, a 30-45 minute drive up the mountain would be far better than 90 minutes driving through Estacada. I have gone through all the posted locations and there is nothing up towards the mountain listed.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Hey all!

I'm looking for a safe place to shoot up towards Mt. Hood. I have some favorites out in Estacada, but I have a few other guys that want to get out Thursday night and we don't have 3 hours of driving time available and we are the Gresham area, a 30-45 minute drive up the mountain would be far better than 90 minutes driving through Estacada. I have gone through all the posted locations and there is nothing up towards the mountain listed.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Look in the events and get together area. Specifically at the cleanup threads to find some spots.

Great suggestion! I work in public education so I have every intent to get out this summer and find my favorite spots. It would be nice to get out and help with some of the cleanups too!

Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads