JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
EDIT UPDATE: I'M LOOKING FOR ONE MORE PERSON THAT WANTS A 1/4 CASE....THAT'S 937 BULLETS FOR $75....I CAN SHIP FOR $5

I was about to place an order for 1000 124gr JHP bullets from Montana Gold. Price is $107 shipped. I noticed however that if you buy a case (3750 bullets per case) it's only $300 shipped.

I can't afford to spend $300 on bullets but I can spend $150 so if anyone out there wants to split the order with me it'd be $150 each and we'd both get 1,875 bullets. Basically like getting 500 bullets each for free using their per 1k pricing.

You'd have to be able to meet FTF between Salem and Portland.

Mods if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the appropriate place.

Yeah SJS46 pretty much got it.....taking into account that you've already got the brass (hopefully you've been saving what you've been shooting) it comes out for me to 50% savings over store bought 9mm.

Of course you've got a big upfront cost in your reloading equipment but depending on how much you shoot you can cover your equipment cost in ammo savings relatively quickly. I reload and shoot about 400 rounds a month so I see that as saving $24 per month on ammo costs. I've got a Dillon setup which among the spendier options you can buy so my initial investment with the press/dies/accessories is probably around $600. That means it'll pay itself off after 2 years. However you can get a full Lee reloading kit for around $150 and be paid off after 6 months.

And with reloading 9mm is where you see the least amount of savings. Get into the bigger calibers and savings get bigger.

Looking for one more person that wants a 1/4 case (937 bullets for $75).....if you're not within FTF range from me I can ship the bullets using USPS Flat rate shipping. I'd split the shipping cost so it'd be $5 each.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews