JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The drawback I see is the lack of recoil. There's also the standard drawback with modern, striker fired pistols, i.e., you have to rack the slide for each shot. Don't mean to be all negative on the product, just saying that dry fire and watching the front sight is just as effective as the method shown.

Not sure what they use at Threat Dynamics, but that system is very realistic. The magazines contain C02 cartridges and the slides cycle with each pull of the trigger. There is a laser in the barrel that is invisible to the naked eye but shows up on the target.

Perhaps I've been spoiled by my recent experience at Threat Dynamics. It just puts everything else to shame. Except of course, live fire.

I plan on going to Threat dynamics in the next week or so but as far as recoil I get out enough to have a good feel for my main carry pieces. My biggest concern is how accurate are these things. The guns I would be using do not need to be racked every time as I carry a couple but the two main ones are hammer fired. I just want to be sure before spending over 200 on the target and bullet that at 15' or so it is going to be at least close to live fire accuracy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top