JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Para Expert 1911 in stainless. $499. I realize it's a "budget" or "entry" 1911, but that price seemed to be a screaming deal. Normally $650? Seems like a good enough start, forged frame and slide. Just curious. It peaked my interest for sure.

If I didn't already own my dream 1911(Sig Scorpion Carry), I'd have waited in line for one for sure. I used to have a black Para Expert and it ran like a Champ! They come out of the box with great triggers and by all accounts are very accurate. I know mine sure was!

I bought and carried a P12 for several years. It left me with a positive enough opinion that I'd try another one if I was looking in that price range. $500 is cheep!

Great gun. Accurate and reliable. However the finish is weak. I would think one would want to have it refinished with a more durable product. Unless you do not care about the worn look. Either way it is a great value.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top