JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Para Expert 1911 in stainless. $499. I realize it's a "budget" or "entry" 1911, but that price seemed to be a screaming deal. Normally $650? Seems like a good enough start, forged frame and slide. Just curious. It peaked my interest for sure.

If I didn't already own my dream 1911(Sig Scorpion Carry), I'd have waited in line for one for sure. I used to have a black Para Expert and it ran like a Champ! They come out of the box with great triggers and by all accounts are very accurate. I know mine sure was!

I bought and carried a P12 for several years. It left me with a positive enough opinion that I'd try another one if I was looking in that price range. $500 is cheep!

Great gun. Accurate and reliable. However the finish is weak. I would think one would want to have it refinished with a more durable product. Unless you do not care about the worn look. Either way it is a great value.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top