Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone remmember hearing about these.

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by persuader, Jan 16, 2010.

1. persuader

persuader ne portland Member

2. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

If something like this is posted on the interweb, it must be TRUE! People would not just make this up, would they? Because I believe it, it MUST be true!..........................elsullo :paranoid:

3. SOG165

SOG165 Cent. Or. Member

Don't know anything about the rail cars but the executiver orders are real and were signed by then president Kennedy just prior to the Cuban blockade.

4. trainsktg

trainsktg Portland OR Well-Known Member

And to what purpose would these 'camps' be used? SORRY, NOT BUYING IT.

Keith

5. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Of course a lot of these have some truth to them, but most of these "camps" for Americans were around from the Japanese internment camps and have never been torn down.
    Could they use them? Yeah I guess. But more likely their going to go through a process of tearing apart out society to make us turn on each other. After the anarchy is over they start to re-build.

But we'll never really know until that time comes.
    What we do know is the members gov't are getting rich while we suffer and the middle class gets stuck with the bill. Simple greed politics.

6. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

I'ld die fighting, before they got me into a railcar headed for a prison camp.

7. timbernet

timbernet Boring, Oregon Member

Knowing someone that works for Gunderson.... totally false. Those cars are for carrying vehicles.

Time to remove the tin foil!

8. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Geez, sounds like they mean it when they say they will throw you in jail for not buying health insurance. Odd they just give it to illegals? Maybe it's juswt an excuse to throw people in jail they dissagree with, Chicago Politics.

jj

9. Arkarayne

Arkarayne Medford, OR Member

40-50 years ago when your neighbors were potential Reds and butter was good for you, they put this stuff in out of contingency, then forgot it all after it wasn't needed, like a box in the garage. Yes, scary as fudge. but, they try to use it these days, 300 million people, a good portion armed, vs., maybe quarter of a million federal employees, and what percentage of them would be keen to an idea like this?

like nukes, it's one thing to have 'em, it's another to use 'em.

my .10c, my 2 cents is free.

10. Partsproduction

Partsproduction Tillamook Oregon Active Member

The illuminati are recruiting aliens to do the actual beheadings, seems that, like vampires, certain aliens live on blood. These creatures are the large grays, except their eyes are on stalks. Instead of a mouth like ours they have tubular mouths like a mosquito, and have agreed to help with the "work" for free, not the least because their planet, being "progressive" is even more liberal than the Obama administration. Human blood is reported to be a delicacy so the whole thing promises to solve several problems at the same time. So, while our wallets are being sucked dry our bodies will likewise be empied. Most of the really juicy information is being kept secret, for now. Many have died for revealing a great deal less than I just did. :paranoid:

11. bcp

bcp SW WA Member

12. trainsktg

Nope...makes too much sense to be actually true. The aliens idea sounds more believable.

Keith

13. trainsktg

Duplicate post

14. Partsproduction

Yeah, well, I saw it on a website.

15. trainsktg

You do realize I was kidding, right?

Keith

16. Partsproduction

Every one is kidding in this thread, right?

17. doobee8

doobee8 Salem, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Yup. Everyone is pulling your TRAIN!!!

18. JAFO

JAFO OR, USA Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

You seem to discount the notion where a lot of that armed portion will be up against the unarmed and propaganda fed portion and the .gov.

19. Arkarayne

Arkarayne Medford, OR Member

Wasn't really discounting, was trying to get across that this'll be a hollywood movie before they try to pull that some time in the future.

20. billcoe

billcoe PDX Platinum Supporter Platinum Supporter

..and yet nary a soul thought to take a picture of it with their cell phone? OK, uhhh, sure......