JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If something like this is posted on the interweb, it must be TRUE! People would not just make this up, would they? Because I believe it, it MUST be true!..........................elsullo :s0131:

Of course a lot of these have some truth to them, but most of these "camps" for Americans were around from the Japanese internment camps and have never been torn down.
Could they use them? Yeah I guess. But more likely their going to go through a process of tearing apart out society to make us turn on each other. After the anarchy is over they start to re-build.

But we'll never really know until that time comes.
What we do know is the members gov't are getting rich while we suffer and the middle class gets stuck with the bill. Simple greed politics.

Geez, sounds like they mean it when they say they will throw you in jail for not buying health insurance. Odd they just give it to illegals? Maybe it's juswt an excuse to throw people in jail they dissagree with, Chicago Politics.

jj

40-50 years ago when your neighbors were potential Reds and butter was good for you, they put this stuff in out of contingency, then forgot it all after it wasn't needed, like a box in the garage. Yes, scary as fudge. but, they try to use it these days, 300 million people, a good portion armed, vs., maybe quarter of a million federal employees, and what percentage of them would be keen to an idea like this?

like nukes, it's one thing to have 'em, it's another to use 'em.

my .10c, my 2 cents is free.

The illuminati are recruiting aliens to do the actual beheadings, seems that, like vampires, certain aliens live on blood. These creatures are the large grays, except their eyes are on stalks. Instead of a mouth like ours they have tubular mouths like a mosquito, and have agreed to help with the "work" for free, not the least because their planet, being "progressive" is even more liberal than the Obama administration. Human blood is reported to be a delicacy so the whole thing promises to solve several problems at the same time. So, while our wallets are being sucked dry our bodies will likewise be empied. Most of the really juicy information is being kept secret, for now. Many have died for revealing a great deal less than I just did. :s0131:

Go down to the ports where they unload ships carrying cars. You will see hundreds of those cars. When they leave, they will be full of new cars, tied down to shackles.

Nope...makes too much sense to be actually true. The aliens idea sounds more believable.

Keith

40-50 years ago when your neighbors were potential Reds and butter was good for you, they put this stuff in out of contingency, then forgot it all after it wasn't needed, like a box in the garage. Yes, scary as fudge. but, they try to use it these days, 300 million people, a good portion armed, vs., maybe quarter of a million federal employees, and what percentage of them would be keen to an idea like this?

like nukes, it's one thing to have 'em, it's another to use 'em.

my .10c, my 2 cents is free.

You seem to discount the notion where a lot of that armed portion will be up against the unarmed and propaganda fed portion and the .gov.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top