JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I'm a Jan 2017 transferee to the PNW from VA. Since we've had pretty decent weather so far this year, I've been spending a lot of time west of Eugene in the Coastal Range looking for areas to hike, hunt (elk, blacktail, grouse), fish, off road, camp, shoot, and just be outside. I pretty much always go by myself, but figured I'd see if anyone nearby does the same stuff and wants to shoot the breeze with someone of similar interests. I like to drive around, listen to some tunes, watch some wildlife, and see what I can find. I like about all music, but listen mostly to blues, alternative country, folk/americana, bluegrass, old school country, rock, and a little bit of hip hop or rap once in a while. I'm not a terribly political person, and am not sure how to describe myself. I have a lot of liberal leanings, but am also conservative in some respects. I respect pretty much every one's preferences and decisions, and think every one should live and let live. I'm an atheist, but religion intrigues me and I like to have calm, open discussions about it. I'm not terribly into sports anymore, but usually have a rough idea of which teams are doing decently at least.

I tend to go places that result in a dirty, scratched up truck. But I see a lot of cool stuff and never have been one to not use a truck.

If this description sounds like you and you're nearby, hit me up with a PM. You don't have to be into everything listed, of course, but just wanted to let you know what I tend to do out there in the boonies.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews