JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

I'm a Jan 2017 transferee to the PNW from VA. Since we've had pretty decent weather so far this year, I've been spending a lot of time west of Eugene in the Coastal Range looking for areas to hike, hunt (elk, blacktail, grouse), fish, off road, camp, shoot, and just be outside. I pretty much always go by myself, but figured I'd see if anyone nearby does the same stuff and wants to shoot the breeze with someone of similar interests. I like to drive around, listen to some tunes, watch some wildlife, and see what I can find. I like about all music, but listen mostly to blues, alternative country, folk/americana, bluegrass, old school country, rock, and a little bit of hip hop or rap once in a while. I'm not a terribly political person, and am not sure how to describe myself. I have a lot of liberal leanings, but am also conservative in some respects. I respect pretty much every one's preferences and decisions, and think every one should live and let live. I'm an atheist, but religion intrigues me and I like to have calm, open discussions about it. I'm not terribly into sports anymore, but usually have a rough idea of which teams are doing decently at least.

I tend to go places that result in a dirty, scratched up truck. But I see a lot of cool stuff and never have been one to not use a truck.

If this description sounds like you and you're nearby, hit me up with a PM. You don't have to be into everything listed, of course, but just wanted to let you know what I tend to do out there in the boonies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top