JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Now I know a bunch of you just rolled your eyes while reading the title, but hear me out...

I've got a G37 and it shoots like a dream.
Way better than my buddy's 1911 or his G21.
It is just a downright smooth little thumper.

So I'm considering reloading for it, but I've only got a set of RCBS 45 Win Mag dies currently. (I really want a Blackhawk in 45WM...!!!)
I thought..."If you can load 45ACP with them, I could load the GAP with them, right...?"

Now I might be totally wrong, but I hope there's somebody out there that might know.

I'm thinking of setting up one of my single-stages and giving it a go.
Anyone have any experience with this round...?
And before any y'all start badmouthing the 45GAP and the concept thereof, please do like your mama said, and just don't.
Any POSITIVE input would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-K

This is the only 45 GAP I've ever seen on the street...

B015FB3A-CFC6-4324-BE1F-1786EE7F425B.png

:s0108:

Ignore the trolls.
Data are no problem.
Finding enough brass will likely be your biggest problem.
I have loaded and tested a number of nice loads.
Try a ZERO or Nosler 185 JHP over 4.1 grains of Titegroup for starters,
I picked up a stupidly cheap G38 in like new condition. It, too is a sweet shooter.

Taroman. Thank you for the input!
I have a bunch of brass, that I got ridiculously cheap, along with the G37.
It's amazing how many people miss out on these gems
I think I picked mine up for around $300.
Found some load data for my standard powder- Unique.
I know it's not a great powder, but there's loads for a lot of different calibers that can use it.

Thanks.
-K

One of the gents I shoot IDPA with couple times a month uses a G37. I'll find out his "recipe" and pass along whatever he shares. Cheers -

Now I know a bunch of you just rolled your eyes while reading the title, but hear me out...

I've got a G37 and it shoots like a dream.
Way better than my buddy's 1911 or his G21.
It is just a downright smooth little thumper.

So I'm considering reloading for it, but I've only got a set of RCBS 45 Win Mag dies currently. (I really want a Blackhawk in 45WM...!!!)
I thought..."If you can load 45ACP with them, I could load the GAP with them, right...?"

Now I might be totally wrong, but I hope there's somebody out there that might know.

And before any y'all start badmouthing the 45GAP and the concept thereof, please do like your mama said, and just don't.
Thanks.
-K

No, but I've got a bubblegumton of brass for it. Came as part of an estate sale I bought up.

No, but I've got a bubblegumton of brass for it. Came as part of an estate sale I bought up.

Excellent! Brass is tough to find, the caliber is drying up fast. Few of the local and neighboring state LEO agencies are ditching it in favor of 9mm. Should be able to find a buyer for it, keep it in the "family"!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top