JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Potentially 630 lumens! Yikes! Looking to signal the space shuttle? :s0114:

There was someone selling Fenix lights at the gun show this summer but he was very proud of his prices. Don't recall who though. The closest dealer geographically I know online is <broken link removed>. Mike, the owner, is a stand up guy from all reports and a certified flashaholic. His outfit is in Wenatchee so likely he could get it to you quickly. He already has good prices but he sometimes will give additional discounts if you mention you frequent Candlepower Forums (THE flashlight form online).

I know quite few good online light dealers if that doesn't work out for you. Yes I have a flashlight sickness. A few that are well regarded and that I have personal great experiences with:

4sevens.com
lighthound.com
batteryjunction.com
malkoffdevices.com

Just ordered the coolest orange host from Malkoff! Yeah baby!

P.S. Might want to have backup flowers in case. One is none!

Yes... Fortmoe does have Fenix flashlights. He was out of stock on the model I wanted. But was willing to sell me his demo model so my wife could have her birthday present on time. Thank you Fortmoe and thank you Coctailer for the 411.

+1 for fort moe. I got a TK40 spot light from him. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads