JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Taurus PT-22 and I know the Taurus company probably has some parts.
But I have googled and found know one that has parts for these guns.
I would like to get a couple firing pins and springs like to keep spare parts for my guns.

Anyone know where to get Taurus PT-22 parts ???

Thanks

Numrich arms rings a bell. I had a pt22 so I know about the firing pins. You just cant dry fire it ever. :(
Also, sometimes you can get parts kits on gunbroker.com.

Thank you both those places do not have it, everyplace so far I am used to is either sold out or I can not find.
I ma picking up a new PT-22 with customs grips that came in and just like you wanted some parts. My wife has one too and just in case anyone dry fires them I wanted extras. I know these guns do not like P rated ammon so most I will use in CCI stingers.Thanks for the ideas anyways :)

Thanks this is kinda what I have heard and now more verified. I appreciate that Taurus has life time repair, but in 30 years will they really have parts for this Taurus ??? Wait how old will I be in 30 years, perhaps it won't matter LOLOL

I have a stainless pt22 that of course shattered the firing pin and after months of scouring the internet I FOUND A GUNSHOP THAT MACHINES THEIR OWN!!! They are called Jack First gun parts in South Dakota. Unlike Taurus, they use quality steel and heat treat their firing pins. One pin and a new spring with shipping to alaska was $25.
Since installing it I have had NO problems. GOOD LUCK!

When my firing pin broke, I sent it to the repair facility (in Florida, I think) and they fixed it free. Service was good, too. They even replaced the recoil pad. And mine is an older (2001) PT22.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top