JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a Taurus PT-22 and I know the Taurus company probably has some parts.
But I have googled and found know one that has parts for these guns.
I would like to get a couple firing pins and springs like to keep spare parts for my guns.

Anyone know where to get Taurus PT-22 parts ???

Thanks

Numrich arms rings a bell. I had a pt22 so I know about the firing pins. You just cant dry fire it ever. :(
Also, sometimes you can get parts kits on gunbroker.com.

Thank you both those places do not have it, everyplace so far I am used to is either sold out or I can not find.
I ma picking up a new PT-22 with customs grips that came in and just like you wanted some parts. My wife has one too and just in case anyone dry fires them I wanted extras. I know these guns do not like P rated ammon so most I will use in CCI stingers.Thanks for the ideas anyways :)

Thanks this is kinda what I have heard and now more verified. I appreciate that Taurus has life time repair, but in 30 years will they really have parts for this Taurus ??? Wait how old will I be in 30 years, perhaps it won't matter LOLOL

I have a stainless pt22 that of course shattered the firing pin and after months of scouring the internet I FOUND A GUNSHOP THAT MACHINES THEIR OWN!!! They are called Jack First gun parts in South Dakota. Unlike Taurus, they use quality steel and heat treat their firing pins. One pin and a new spring with shipping to alaska was $25.
Since installing it I have had NO problems. GOOD LUCK!

When my firing pin broke, I sent it to the repair facility (in Florida, I think) and they fixed it free. Service was good, too. They even replaced the recoil pad. And mine is an older (2001) PT22.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top