JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Whoa man, sounds a little 007ish!! If you can, can you tell us WHY he needed to hide it? And if you can tell us, will the post self destruct in 30 seconds? I wish I had a metal detector, Id help you out. What kind of gun is it?

Oh gosh, reading it again it looks like my dad needed to hide it because it was used for a crime or something. No, I wasn't anything like that, he just felt it wasn't safe to have it around at the time. Perhaps it was partly because my cousin and I had played with it one time. Who knows why he buried it though, he could have just sold it or got a safe.

I actually don't know what brand or anything, but it's a pistol.

Oh gosh, reading it again it looks like my dad needed to hide it because it was used for a crime or something. No, I wasn't anything like that, he just felt it wasn't safe to have it around at the time. Perhaps it was partly because my cousin and I had played with it one time. Who knows why he buried it though, he could have just sold it or got a safe.

I actually don't know what brand or anything, but it's a pistol.

I know you can probably get a used one in Craigslist, or get one at Big 5s for around $50 bucks.

If I had one I'd love to come help look!

Hey there,

I have a nice older Whites Metal Detector that works great that you can borrow. I may be a little far away for you though. If you happen to be going through the Ridgefield, WA or Longview, WA area I could meet you on I-5...

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews