JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Is anyone in the Medford or Klamath area interested in going in on buying a quantity of Fiocchi handgun primers? I contacted Selway Armory. They can special order primers. They weigh about a pound per thousand and you can buy 48 pounds on one hazmat fee. Fiocche small pistol come 1500 to a box for $35. That's like getting five hundred more for what we are paying now in a retail store. If five of us ordered 30 boxes that would be less than a dollar hazmat fee per box plus shipping. We would be getting the primers for about $37 for a box of 1500 or 9000 primers total for each of us for $202. Nine boxes of a thousand of Federal or whatever would cost $315 in the store and they aren't much cheaper on line. My son and I are already in.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top