JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm sure some have already seen this. But I've been on a "read and watch everything" about N. Korea kick for the past week, truly fascinating and creepy stuff, especially about the heros on both sides of the border risking their lives to release information. Anyway, here is the dear leader showing us proper handgun handling techniques. Note the military dude on Kimmy's left eyeballing that muzzle!

He's doing a great job killing off his greatest minds. Just recently he did his Defense minister with and anti aircraft guno_Oo_O... A 45 wouldn't have done the trick? They also took care a senior military official and a couple weeks ago he knocked off 15 senior officials!
At this pace he wont have any older folks in his cabinet by next year

I like the way he muzzle-sweeps the guy to his left 45 sec in.

He's so obese that with that coat on he can barely bring his pudgy mitts together. You recall how tough the fat kid in school had it? Imagine being the only fat kid in your entire country! He's doomed - it's only a matter of time.

They have a saying in Korea that wealth never persists for three generations. His fifteen minutes of fame are up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top