JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here who regularly hunts in the snowy season East of the Cascades?
I have a possible gear fabric available locally to me; it is the Pencott Snowdrift camo pattern in 1000D Cordura.
Shown below is a smock in that pattern.

HelikonPCSCmockSnowdrift5a.jpg

I see on a google search that there are a couple custom AR tactical chest rigs available, AR pouches and utility pouches, and a bunch of backpacks and fanny packs in that pattern, but no MOLLE platforms in that pattern yet; and no other caliber/rifle/firearm specific pouches yet... I was thinking since I do have some yardage of a creamy khaki 1" webbing that is WAY too light on DCU or ACU fabric, that it would be just about perfect on the Pencott Snowdrift camo fabric in a MOLLE platform.. and it would be possible for me to make a few simple ammo pouches that can take say 10-20 rifle cartridges into loops, or a box pouch for 12ga 3"-3.5" magnum shells...what say you guys? I highly doubt anyone here hunts with a Hi Point carbine in the winter :rolleyes:
(ARs for coyotes and winter prairie dogs though......)

Bueller? Bueller? No one here want to talk about winter hunting gear? :rolleyes:
I'd like to know if its worth getting the fabric to make a few prototypes to sell.... and if so; what gear? Thinking ammo pouches for sure.. possibly with elastic loops inside for loose rounds... or magazine pouches for whatever semi autos

You guys are practically Neighbors!
@CamoDeafie,
I'm envious of your skill-set, but you're talking concepts of design and sewing on a forum where most guys understand lead, powder, ballistics, tobacco, firearms, and whiskey. :rolleyes::D
I think this is a case of "build it and they will come."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads