JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone here who regularly hunts in the snowy season East of the Cascades?
I have a possible gear fabric available locally to me; it is the Pencott Snowdrift camo pattern in 1000D Cordura.
Shown below is a smock in that pattern.

HelikonPCSCmockSnowdrift5a.jpg

I see on a google search that there are a couple custom AR tactical chest rigs available, AR pouches and utility pouches, and a bunch of backpacks and fanny packs in that pattern, but no MOLLE platforms in that pattern yet; and no other caliber/rifle/firearm specific pouches yet... I was thinking since I do have some yardage of a creamy khaki 1" webbing that is WAY too light on DCU or ACU fabric, that it would be just about perfect on the Pencott Snowdrift camo fabric in a MOLLE platform.. and it would be possible for me to make a few simple ammo pouches that can take say 10-20 rifle cartridges into loops, or a box pouch for 12ga 3"-3.5" magnum shells...what say you guys? I highly doubt anyone here hunts with a Hi Point carbine in the winter :rolleyes:
(ARs for coyotes and winter prairie dogs though......)

Bueller? Bueller? No one here want to talk about winter hunting gear? :rolleyes:
I'd like to know if its worth getting the fabric to make a few prototypes to sell.... and if so; what gear? Thinking ammo pouches for sure.. possibly with elastic loops inside for loose rounds... or magazine pouches for whatever semi autos

You guys are practically Neighbors!
@CamoDeafie,
I'm envious of your skill-set, but you're talking concepts of design and sewing on a forum where most guys understand lead, powder, ballistics, tobacco, firearms, and whiskey. :rolleyes::D
I think this is a case of "build it and they will come."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top