JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Then I decided I needed to get one. I un-boxed it today when it arrived in the mail. It's used but in great shape for a great price. It also came with a custom vertical mount and several adapters for different caliber brass. No more cursing that damned brass with the crimped primers!

And....... evidently it needed to be assembled. I've never touched one of these contraptions before so my Google-foo came in handy for assembly directions. It came together nicely!

A-IMG-1075.jpg

They're really good!

Inline fabrication makes delrin inserts if you will be doing a lot of a particular caliber at the same time: Centering inserts for the Dillon SuperSwage & RCBS swage unit. - Inline Fabrication

Pricey, for what they are, but very handy.

Also a lot of guys rig up a rubber band, or a spring to make the process go even faster. Google - foo on that for videos on how folks go about it.
x2 on the rubber band or spring mod! seen it done before. looks like a very handy mod!

They're really good!

Inline fabrication makes delrin inserts if you will be doing a lot of a particular caliber at the same time: Centering inserts for the Dillon SuperSwage & RCBS swage unit. - Inline Fabrication

Pricey, for what they are, but very handy.

Also a lot of guys rig up a rubber band, or a spring to make the process go even faster. Google - foo on that for videos on how folks go about it.

Rubber bands and springs? Now that sounds about my speed. I'll be looking into all of the information above. Thank you!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top