JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got an Arcus 98DA 9mm which is made by a Bulgarian arms manufacturer. Basically, it is a Browning Hi Power clone that is very well made. My question is, does anyone on the forum own one of these other than myself? If so, I would like to replace the grips with a wrap around style but I'm having trouble finding a pair that fit correctly as there are some minor differences in height. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. The original grips where damaged by a previous owner so I have to replace them.

You might want to try contacting Century Arms about replacement grips. If I remember right, they imported a bunch of them. It would be a good place to start I think. Otherwise, you could take a gamble and see if any of the Hi-Power grips will fit it.

I shot an email off to Century Arms a couple of weeks ago and they have not responded. I guess I could try and call them tomorrow, perhaps that would work better. I had just hoped that perhaps someone had already done the "homework" and found a nice replacement set of grips so I didn't have to be the guinea pig...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top