JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got an Arcus 98DA 9mm which is made by a Bulgarian arms manufacturer. Basically, it is a Browning Hi Power clone that is very well made. My question is, does anyone on the forum own one of these other than myself? If so, I would like to replace the grips with a wrap around style but I'm having trouble finding a pair that fit correctly as there are some minor differences in height. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated. The original grips where damaged by a previous owner so I have to replace them.

You might want to try contacting Century Arms about replacement grips. If I remember right, they imported a bunch of them. It would be a good place to start I think. Otherwise, you could take a gamble and see if any of the Hi-Power grips will fit it.

I shot an email off to Century Arms a couple of weeks ago and they have not responded. I guess I could try and call them tomorrow, perhaps that would work better. I had just hoped that perhaps someone had already done the "homework" and found a nice replacement set of grips so I didn't have to be the guinea pig...

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top