JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
37FC53AC-FADE-4AAD-AC9B-2A401E93CF51.jpeg

I tried putting a Groucho marx setup on mine once but it just smoked a cigar and turned itself back into Churchill.

It still lives in infamy and drinks too much, I've tried to stop it but, it won't surrender.

Weird, but down where I grew up, if a gun doesn't look like a gun, it's a felony.
that being said, I always wanted a pen gun, a cane gun, and a briefcase gun.

maybe an umbrella with a built in syringe to inject my enemies with poison.

Weird, but down where I grew up, if a gun doesn't look like a gun, it's a felony.
that being said, I always wanted a pen gun, a cane gun, and a briefcase gun.

maybe an umbrella with a built in syringe to inject my enemies with poison.
When I was living in AZ some shops there were selling a couple versions of the pen guns. .22 LR IIRC. They somehow got away with it for a good while. I remember looking at one a couple times and wondering how. Cost was more than I was interested in spending. One day there was a blurb in the paper about how they had been forced to stop and were supposedly told to try to contact everyone they had sold one too, I'm sure that went well. :confused:

If NFA registered, they are legal in most states, including in the PNW. And there some that don't even require that; for example, the pen guns that have to be folded before they can fire are considered regular old handguns.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top