JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That depends on what would make it worth it for you. As usual, it cost too much to park and for admission, but the show was ok. There were a lot of empty tables, but that could have been due to it being Friday, or maybe the weather, who knows. It looked like they had all of the usual suspects there (dealers) and everything was overpriced, like it always is now. One vendor did have a bunch of pmags, if you don't mind paying $25 for 30rd. FDE mags. One good thing though, it wasn't very busy like the last one was.

I was there.... kinda hard to spot me and my friends, we were the ones with the soviet hats, and i had an AK strapped to my back. Met posterguy there, he was sellin some nice posters. Friend of mine ended up buying a Star pistol in .45 for $250 from Keith's... I didnt see a NWFA table.

I went to the last show, and parking costs and admission costs were not worth it in the end :(

Price gouging has been pretty bad lately at gun shows across the US. If its in stock, you can find mags and everything else a little cheaper online if you search hard enough.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top