JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not a chance! The only other guns in the entire family (including cousins) that I've ever been aware of are 2 Glocks, a j frame and an XD. I do not come from firearm loving blood, let me tell you. They're not exited about my ownership habits but they understand and that's where we leave it.

However, I DID buy myself a lever gun I'm picking up the morning so.... That kinda counts, right?

Got an armscor .22 bolt action w/ threaded barrel for $118 out the door from lucky sporting goods in banks. 18" barrel and bolt action make it crazy quiet w/ subsonics and a suppressor. Great option for pesting, basement/backyard shooting, youth gun. All metal and wood except mag release and trigger guard.

Here is the sound of it compared to dropping a pen on a wood floor:

mini14.jpg
Bought this Mini 14 for $500..it's a pre-80's. Haven't taken it out yet. Merry Christmas to me..:s0032:

I didnt get a gun but I bought my other half a new sig p938 nightmare with a extended clip, a soft case, 200 rounds of 9 mm, metal ammo can to store ammo, plastic ammo boxes, and a bath robe. Now next year she will be easier to shop for

My wife sent me to Cabela's with $500. I picked up a Remington 783 in .308 and replaced the el cheapo Chinese scope with a Leupold VX Freedom 3x9x40. A couple boxes of Remington Cor-Loks and I was out the door for under 6 bills. Its not the fanciest setup but it is a good, solid rifle/scope combo for deer and elk that will be lighter to pack around than my old Remington 760. I cant wait to take it to the range.

I picked up a Mossberg 500 12 gauge; 28" field barrel with 2 additional chokes, and 18.5" security barrel. I bought this on 'black Friday' but is my Christmas present. I just got it out to the range today. Talk about a 'boomstick', ha ha.

I bought myself a Mosin Nagant. And a couple of days later, I made a deal for an AR-10 that is currently locked up at the pawn shop....thanks to WA State law.

Never mind that I had to do another BGC and pay the special WA tax. Never mind that I already have a CCW. Never mind that I already own several semi automatic rifles.

It all about.......the LIBTARDS being able to sleep at night, knowing that they've F@#^ed with me and FREEDOM, yet again.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads