JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I buy it whenever they have a good sale...I just phone it in for me to pick it up there, so never any shipping cost (they're maybe a mile from my house).
New or reman are all good...just speaking for the pistol calibers, haven't tried any rifle calibers.

Ive shot hundreds of the 147gr .308 reman, haven't had one problem, lots of different case manufacturers but I measured with my calipers, very consistent and good accuracy, also shot a lot of their .45 acp never a problem.:)

I have also had good luck with both new and remanufactured 9mm and 45ACP. I used to send them used brass with their trade-in program too. But that was when they were paying over $2/lb. At the current $1.45/lb they are paying I doubt it is worth it.

Last Edited:
During the run on ammo in 2012 they would put up ~100,000-150,000 rounds of ammo up for sale at about 8am every morning and it would sell out in about 7 minutes. They did this every day for months. The prices were higher but not gouge level. It was a bit of a game getting an order in and I did get plenty to share around the office during that time

That being said I still have a ton left over and its not given me any trouble. Most is reloaded so I would just use it for target practice.

I also have shot thousands of rounds of 9, 223, and 556. never had an issue. I don't even bother with their new anymore, as you cant tell the difference between new and reman from them. They have free shipping this weekend for 4th of july.

I've shot a lot of their 9mm and some 300BLK. All top notch. Reliable, seems to be as accurate as any standard new ammo, not Smokey or dirty. Good stuff. I bought an AR upper from them too. It runs fine.

I've shot a lot of their 9mm (new and reman) and some of their 223/556. Great practice ammo.

Join their mailing list; they do send out deals and coupons pretty regularly. You can also buy mags and some other stuff from them.

I will echo what everyone else has said. I have shot thousands of rounds of their 9mm, 45ACP, .223, 5.56 & .308. I have shot their top end stuff, remanufactued ammo and their "blazer" ammo and all of it has run flawlessly. I always look for their 5% off or free shipping deals, but even their regular prices are pretty damn good.

Also, keep you eyes open for their pallet quantity deals, if you have a few thousand dollars laying around, you can order 100,000; 200,000; or 250,00 rounds at a time. ;)

I have also had good luck with both new and remanufactured 9mm and 45ACP. I used to send them used brass with their trade-in program too. But that was when they were paying over $2/lb. At the current $1.45/lb they are paying I doubt it is worth it.
It's still worth it. I sent back brass at my last order and after shipping expenses the credit comes to about $62. Made my over all cost for 1000 rounds about $127. Not bad!

I don't use their loaded ammo but I do use their bullets from their other company X-Treme Bullets. I have used the loaded ammo before that friends have bought and have not had any issues.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top