JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Have shot thousands of rounds of their 9mm and .38. Never a problem with new or reman.

Count me among the crowd who use Freedom Munitions. I agree with the above Poster. I would add I also use their .45acp in every configuration. I especially like their 230gr with XTP. Good stuff all the way around.

I may have to try them out after I see what the local guys are selling. We do have BB in town now,which I don't buy and a ammo reloader.
I'll get some detail Tuesday. They just opened their store front up.

So not to thread hack, but hack I will:D,
Clear Choice ammunition is the local shop. They get some of their components from Freedom
clearchoiceammunition.com
Prices seemed pretty good too,but I'll let y'all determine that cause I don't buy much online

Just to show that there is 1 in every crowd, I HAVE had a serious issue with a batch of their "new" 9mm 147 gr. I loaded up a mag of it the shoot thru my full auto M11/9. The case on the first round separated in the middle. Upon extraction, only the back half of the case ejected. The next round had a our of chamber detonation. No one was hurt, but it scared the crap out of me. So, now I have a barrel with the front half of a case stuck in the front of the chamber. I've read of others that have had the same thing happen to them.

I'm pretty sure that they had a bad batch of brass. If I recall, the head stamp is "Ammoland". I didn't complain to them, although I probably should have. I'll just use it in my Ruger Blackhawk. It won't be reloaded.

I have a case of their .45 ACP reloads and no problems with that, even shooting it full auto.

Well, they absolutely have free shipping on for this weekend, orders of $99 or more.

New people signing up to their news letter also get a free shipping deal, does not appear date limited or amount limited. Ordered some 9 and 45 :)

One thing i do want to ask though, where is the best place to get hunting rounds, but hunting rounds for plinking with? Bi-Mart is the best so far, with boxes of Core Lokt for about a dollar a round for things like 270, 30.06 and .308.
FM only has one other brand for that stuff and it's twice that price and more.

Thanks for the link, though unless i want what to me seems a no name brand, with shipping, seems same price as Bimart.

I've bought and shot their steel cased 9mm. On my recent range trip I shot 200rds and I had one failure to extract but no other issues. I would buy from them again.

Another happy customer here. I use the brass trade-in program even though with the lower price they pay, it takes longer. They recently changed the program so you get store credit that can be saved up.

I almost buy all my ammo from them when they have the special shipping. Always nice to get 3k rounds of 556 for 7 bux in shipping. I was going to order some over the 4th but they didint have what I need in stock.

I've gone through almost 2k rounds of 300 blackout.... 147 and 150 g... No issues at all. I also buy the 357 mag.

Both calibers are reloads.

They did have some issues I remember reading about a while back. I don't think it was as bad as Ozark has had though....

I've gone through almost 2k rounds of 300 blackout.... 147 and 150 g... No issues at all. I also buy the 357 mag.

Both calibers are reloads.

They did have some issues I remember reading about a while back. I don't think it was as bad as Ozark has had though....

I've ran over 3k rounds of 115gr and 124gr 9mm from Freedom Munitions with no issues. Also around 2k rounds of .223 with no issues.

As for Ozark, I have bought over 2k rounds of 147gr and 150gr and had zero issues with them. I have also bought 1k rounds of 208gr A-Max from them and only had 1 issue, the A-Max polymer tip broke off and failed to chamber a round.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top