JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Apparently this gadget is to be seen on some TV show, and I see that you can buy them on line. I'm sure that it's as useless as it gets, but still, looks cool! :rolleyes: I guess! :rolleyes:
s665054698736465094_p27_i15_w640.jpe

IMG_0947.JPG
<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
I think it would indeed be cool for the TV or movie hero to use.
I also think that it would be a real easy way to break my shotgun...
Just how much stress does it put on the magazine tube or barrel when you chop with it?
But I can't say for sure as I have never seen or used one.
Andy

Actually, if you turn that blade around, you could use it for all sorts of stuff like lifting skirts and giving an unsuspecting burglar a little poke. Load that up with some rock salt shells, walk up behind burglar, engage hooked part of ax up the butthole, bad guy tries to run and pulls shotgun forward into your trigger finger and gives him a load of rocksalt. Genius.

Id rather mount one of these on mine:

View attachment 362859
What in the heck is that orange plastic thing?
I would make that blade the butt of the shotgun, ( if I were to even consider such nonsense) as it could be more useful in that position! From some one that makes and uses ships boarding axe's, they can generate incredible smashing, chopping power!

I've handled one of her, but not the shotgun! :p:D
You can get one of those online too. Like an AK they are made in russia, and you have to file special paperwork. Not very reliable though... From what I've read, once you put the necessary American hardware on them to make them legal, they take off before you even get a chance to sight em in.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top