Anyone checked out these new lever action 12ga by Black Aces?

OP
F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2020
Yes, i *think* American made, newer company, weren't they the first ones to make the shockwave style firearms?

410 already made by Henry - but i've wanted an affordable 12ga lever for years....

Usual silly/entertaining content including the lever action here, timestamped to start in the right place.

Alexx1401

Reactions
Yes, i *think* American made, newer company, weren't they the first ones to make the shockwave style firearms?

410 already made by Henry - but i've wanted an affordable 12ga lever for years....

Usual silly/entertaining content including the lever action here, timestamped to start in the right place.

I have to say that shotgun looked very nice and sure sounded and looked like great function out of it.

Reactions
It ain't like manufacturing guns has to be a high tech thing. Turkey has modern machine shops so no big whoop that they can make decent guns. Some people put down on the Ishapore Enfields because they were made in India, but the build quality is as good as any of the SMLEs made anywhere.

Reactions
Has anyone picked up a Black Aces 12g lever action shot gun yet? If so, what is your opinion?

OP
F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2020
Yes, sorry, i moved my thread and merged these two.

They're a very tempting proposition, very high level report is that they're very smooth, i've love to try one, i really want a good lever action 12ga.

Reactions
I have the black and walnut lever on order. I ordered it about four weeks ago. But, with the entire planet on backlog, it hasn't shown up yet, so I'm getting anxious.
I was able to have a local shop order it rather than me order it and have it shipped to the shop and do a transfer.

Last edited:
OP
F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX

Reactions
  • Law Around Here
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2018
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2015
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2020
Cool, be sure to post up some pics and thoughts when you get it, i'd love to know it's a solid functioning lever action i can look to add to my collection.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom