JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, i *think* American made, newer company, weren't they the first ones to make the shockwave style firearms?

410 already made by Henry - but i've wanted an affordable 12ga lever for years....

Usual silly/entertaining content including the lever action here, timestamped to start in the right place.

Yes, i *think* American made, newer company, weren't they the first ones to make the shockwave style firearms?

410 already made by Henry - but i've wanted an affordable 12ga lever for years....

Usual silly/entertaining content including the lever action here, timestamped to start in the right place.

I have to say that shotgun looked very nice and sure sounded and looked like great function out of it.

It ain't like manufacturing guns has to be a high tech thing. Turkey has modern machine shops so no big whoop that they can make decent guns. Some people put down on the Ishapore Enfields because they were made in India, but the build quality is as good as any of the SMLEs made anywhere.

Mmmmmmmm, I don't see the point... Is it easier to chamber than a pump? Faster? With my arthritis I doubt it would be pleasant...

Here ya go:

10495252_2.jpg

Not everything has to be an upgrade, in the same way not everything has to be about concealed carry.

I like lever actions, not sure what it is about them, but in addition, i also like things that are different. Lateral changes can also be good ;)

Has anyone picked up a Black Aces 12g lever action shot gun yet? If so, what is your opinion?

Yes, sorry, i moved my thread and merged these two.

They're a very tempting proposition, very high level report is that they're very smooth, i've love to try one, i really want a good lever action 12ga.

I have the black and walnut lever on order. I ordered it about four weeks ago. But, with the entire planet on backlog, it hasn't shown up yet, so I'm getting anxious.
I was able to have a local shop order it rather than me order it and have it shipped to the shop and do a transfer.

Last Edited:
Cool, be sure to post up some pics and thoughts when you get it, i'd love to know it's a solid functioning lever action i can look to add to my collection.

Old thread however.....
I just got one of these today at a gun show.

It is the walnut stocked model with the "nickel finish ".
Nice recoil pad...
6 rounds in the tube and one in the chamber....
Comes with 3 chokes...Modified , Improved Cylinder and Cylinder..
3 inch chamber , 18 1/2 inch barrel with a bead sight....
Sling swivels and light weight at about 6 1/2 pounds ...
Also comes with a"Birds head pistol grip."...

It handles and points nicely ...thinking that it will work as a grouse gun , bump in the night gun and just as a fun shooter.
I sold one old gun and got a brand new one...so not too bad....:D
Andy

Edit to add :
Lever "throw" is long...smooth but long.
The safety is on the left side of the receiver...and you cannot move / reach the safety lever when holding the shotgun in the firing position ( Shouldered ).

Last Edited:
Old post however.....
I just got one of these today at a gun show.

It is the walnut stocked model with the "nickel finish ".
Nice recoil pad...
6 rounds in the tube and one in the chamber....
Comes with 3 chokes...Modified , Improved Cylinder and Cylinder..
3 inch chamber , 18 1/2 inch barrel with a bead sight....
Sling swivels and light weight at about 6 1/2 pounds ...
Also comes with a"Birds head pistol grip."...

It handles and points nicely ...thinking that it will work as a grouse gun , bump in the night gun and just as a fun shooter.
I sold one old gun and got a brand new one...so not too bad....:D
Andy

Edit to add :
Lever "throw" is long...smooth but long.
The safety is on the left side of the receiver...and you cannot move / reach the safety lever when holding the shotgun in the firing position ( Shouldered ).
Looking forward to hearing how it shakes out Andy.

Thanks for following up on this, Andy, any chance of the real pics? and of course, please report back how it goes for you.

I'm curious if i can find one locally or, well i guess mail isn't a bad choice these days.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top