JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$280
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a lever-action 12GA, one of the coolest items you'll find this side of 1895. I've had it for a while, and just don't use it all that much since I got my Stoeger SxS 12GA, so this one's up for a new home.

Sells for $400 new. I'm asking $280. It's been to the range a few times, otherwise, it's basically new. It could definitely use a breakdown and polish like any Turkish firearm, but it's a fun weapon and definitely an eye-turner.

Free most weekday evenings and all weekend. I'm happy to go to any FFL dealer in the Portland area.

20231015_085718.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Oh, a 19 is the one with like 17 round magazines, right?

Sorry, I don't know much about Glocks. I'm much more a flintlock kinda guy. Hmm. Let me think on that, I'm not sure how I'd use a firearm that I also can't buy magazines for. Maybe they have a limiter or something I can get for the mag to keep it at 10. Let me look online.

They're 15+ round mags, the 17rd will fit. Oregon still sells the mags but since I'm a washington resident I would be breaking the law if I went to Oregon and acquired mags over 10rds

Alright, I'm waiting on the OSP to let me know if I can purchase magazines still. If I can, then I'm happy to take that trade.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews