JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

They're cheap too, 399 to 469.
1577695641757.png
1577695660733.png
1577695673140.png

Do they make them in 410?

Me old damaged shoulders don't like larger gauges no mas...thus I gave away the only 12 gauge I have/well had this past Friday. It was brutally painful for me to shoot.

Gave it to my 24 year old Granddaughter and some other stuff...in fact, a lot of other stuff...

They might just be American made...

At the end of the day, Black Aces Tactical still has a long way to go but they've already proven themselves to be a formidable American gunmaker. I look forward to seeing more of these shotguns and I anticipate great things for the Florida-based arms company.
Black Aces Tactical Shockwave Shotgun: A Real Ace In The Hole

Florida's Black Aces Tactical has been working to solve these problems. In 2009, the company began manufacturing a line of shotgun rails, but stopping there just wasn't in the cards. The Pro Series 5 was up next: Milled, magazine-fed receiver conversions for Mossberg shotguns that retained the reliable Mossberg safety. This eventually led to Black Aces building complete shotguns using as many of its own parts as possible.
Gun Review: Black Aces Tactical DT Is No-NFA, 12-Gauge Quarters Bliss

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads