JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
bought a steel frame stainless eaa witness 45cal for 295.00 in great condition with 2mags and a IMEZ KBI 380acp for 105.00 in great condition with 2 mags....i was stunned to go home with 2 awesome guns...shot both guns today and both were deadly accurate with no problems....i did have to wait for more than 3 hours though with keith's booth when i was buying the EAA as OSP kept going on breaks and kicking a bunch of the sellers out of the que....

Saw that 50 caliber ammo cans were being sold for $7, previously had been $5 then $6. Called Aloha Surplus, and they are selling the same size 50 caliber ammo can for $11! If you want ammo cans, then check prices from multiple vendors.

Saw that 50 caliber ammo cans were being sold for $7, previously had been $5 then $6. Called Aloha Surplus, and they are selling the same size 50 caliber ammo can for $11! If you want ammo cans, then check prices from multiple vendors.

Guy at the WAC show who sells lots-o-cans told me that auction prices for these have gone way up, so retail prices are going up. He used to do some kind of 5/$5ea deal - not any more. Now they're all $7/ea.

Yep!!!!!!!!! A little Kahr CW 9 to keep me company. Ran 150 rounds through it today without a single hiccup!

Did you buy your CW 9 from Keith's? He had one for 409.00 NIB I'm going over there tomorrow. I also like the PM 9 for a couple hundred more, a little less to conceal but also less grip to hold on to? :confused:

Did you buy your CW 9 from Keith's? He had one for 409.00 NIB I'm going over there tomorrow. I also like the PM 9 for a couple hundred more, a little less to conceal but also less grip to hold on to? :confused:
I own both and either one is a good choice. The PM9 is smaller and a little more finished but the CW9 is a very nice little gun...and when you take the price into consideration it is one of the best values out there.

Thank's for the info P.P. I'm kind of leaning toward the CW9.
I really like mine. Of course I really like my PM9 too.

The CW9 is a little less finished as far as the slide goes, but I kind of like the simply jewel cut look it has.

The CW9 has standard rifling instead of polygonal, but how much difference is that really going to make in such a small barrel?

The CW9 has a one piece MIM slide stop instead of the forged two piece one, but how bad is that going to bother you? You can always replace it with a forged one. I did.

The front sight on the CW9 is a post type instead of dovetail, but how much adjustability do you need on this type of gun?

Someone bought the ruger pc9 before I could get back with the money.
Picked up an Ivar johnson 38 s&w hammerless WITH the box for the old man.
That was it.
All of the m1 carbines were over priced for what they were (IMO).
And I almost couldn't stop myself from buying a nagant revolver, and a .44 blackhawk.
But I walked out empty handed. :(

It's not often that I go anywhere with a big pile of cash in my pocket, but I made the effort to find some guns and things that were reasonable to buy. I was there Friday afternoon, and all of the parts, tools, and supplies were long out of stock. I ended up spending eleven dollars (!), and brought home a great poster and twenty stripper-clips. Whoopie!.............................elsullo :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top