JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Did you buy your CW 9 from Keith's? He had one for 409.00 NIB I'm going over there tomorrow. I also like the PM 9 for a couple hundred more, a little less to conceal but also less grip to hold on to? :confused:

I was at the show on Friday evening and Keith did not have one. Got it from the GunZone table. 439 I think, but then they gave a military discount. 440 total including the background check fee.

A Heckler & Koch HK45, full size. The P30 and P2000 were getting lonely.

Bonus: It fits into my CQC holster.

Bob

Couldn't make it to the gun show this weekend.

Is that the new HK with the P30 style ergonomic grip? That is one of my considerations for my next gun. Other is a DW CBOB. If you've shot it, can you tell me how it is. Did you get a good price on it at the show? From what I know, they have been selling about $890

I tried that Expo show once.... after spending half an hour to try and get away from the confiscatory parking fees, then paying another eight bucks to darken the door, I was not impressed with the increadible crowds inside...... it seemed like a circus. Maybe things have quieted down a bit since two months past, I dunno. But the amount of money Exp;o are making with that show is obscene, and NOT a public service at all. Maybe I'm dreaming, but I thought that facility is publically owned.... if so, they are using that in about the same way the county uses their taxation rates. OUCH!!!!
Then, being a Washington resident I am not allowed to buy any handguns, the main thing I went after that time. Paying the extra, and the delays, new trip south, to complete the paperwork and waiting period is an additional burden I was not interested in handling... nor was I keen on having it "shipped" a half mile into Washington so I could buy it legally there... and pay more fees. Sheesh, what about the Constitution that says the right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed? Yup, its tea time, alright. SO--I did stop by the WAC show up in Puyallup, Saw some nice deals, but not what I was looking for. I did find some ammo for the 7.5 x 55 Swiss Schmidt Rubin I've recently come across.... which was fun (and surprisingly cheap). And I did connect with a local dealer who claims to have a pair of Browning BPS 10-bore Field guns 'in pristine condition". But not AT that show..... got phone number, though. A couple of overpriced but otherwise interesting handfuns, and a handful of long guns that would be superfluous to my "arsenal" but fun to own. Prices, in general, on firearms at these shows seemed to be rather on the dear side, though..... I've seen Cabelas used rack (and many of their new guns as well) beat gunshow prices. Don't understand it...... oh well. Best rule is KNOW what you want and what its worth.

Best deals I've seen in a while at this show.
I bought a Springfield 1903 for $80
Cold Officer's ACP for $350
Remington Model 11 WWII combat shotgun US marked with flaming bomb for $95
7,900 rounds of ammo

Noxpector got a M14 for $450

HK USP 9mm sold for $400
Colt Python $350
Too many deals to list...........

Best deals I've seen in a while at this show.
I bought a Springfield 1903 for $80
Cold Officer's ACP for $350
Remington Model 11 WWII combat shotgun US marked with flaming bomb for $95
7,900 rounds of ammo

Noxpector got a M14 for $450

HK USP 9mm sold for $400
Colt Python $350
Too many deals to list...........

I didn't go because I didn't think there would be any deals :(

Couldn't make it to the gun show this weekend.

Is that the new HK with the P30 style ergonomic grip? That is one of my considerations for my next gun. Other is a DW CBOB. If you've shot it, can you tell me how it is. Did you get a good price on it at the show? From what I know, they have been selling about $890

It is like the P30, but only the backstrap is changeable. The side panels are fixed. Also, it comes with small and medium backstraps, there's no large listed.

I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but, I did only get it yesterday!

I haven't seen them for that cheap. They've been around $940-950 on Gunbroker, plus shipping and transfer puts it just over $1,000. I have a wholesale account at RR and they were $975. I paid $999 with the tax, so, it was under the $1,000 limit where I have to get permission (although she was there, too.)

Bob

It is like the P30, but only the backstrap is changeable. The side panels are fixed. Also, it comes with small and medium backstraps, there's no large listed.

I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but, I did only get it yesterday!

I haven't seen them for that cheap. They've been around $940-950 on Gunbroker, plus shipping and transfer puts it just over $1,000. I have a wholesale account at RR and they were $975. I paid $999 with the tax, so, it was under the $1,000 limit where I have to get permission (although she was there, too.)

Bob

Wow... maybe I should go buy the NIB HK 45 I called about at Keith's in Gresham :confused:. It's probably not there anymore? Let me know how you like it when you go shoot. O. I. C.... you are WA resident so you have to pay tax. :( But at least no state income tax. I'm sure you will enjoy your gun. Congrats on a nice piece.

Picked up a Double Star lower with a LPK and a Ace shorty stock from Coctailer and a bunch of AR mags from Jason of JCweaponery :D . Bought a armors block for the AR uppers , more .45 ammo , Yhm 7" carbine railed foregrip . Also picked up 2 12round 12ga saiga mags for $50 a mag :s0095: for my buddy vinsil !

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top