JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Saw your profile grasshopper and you will need an additional 30 + years of real life experience to have an intelligent conversation with me.

Saw your profile grasshopper and you will need an additional 30 + years of real life experience to have an intelligent conversation with me.
You came onto this post to make me paranoid and call me a fool? Is that your intention?

You came onto this post to make me paranoid and call me a fool? Is that your intention?
I have no intentions only to point out the legal ramifications of your postings. So take a break grasshopper and see if there is anything you can do to mollify your "opening mouth and inserting tennis shoe" postings.

I have no intentions only to point out the legal ramifications of your postings. So take a break grasshopper and see if there is anything you can do to mollify your "opening mouth and inserting tennis shoe" postings.
Ok thanks I always appreciate Internet legal advice

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444176268.337684.jpg if you really looking out for my best interests than awesome thanks for your support
If you just want to condescend me then you succeed I give up

Wait? Potheads destroy there brains with dope. Then get upset that people are condescending?

How can you not be smarter than a stoned person?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate the person. I hate the behavior.
And will say it again. Potheads have to justify.

They don't see they are there own victim!

Wait? Potheads destroy there brains with dope. Then get upset that people are condescending?

How can you not be smarter than a stoned person?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate the person. I hate the behavior.
And will say it again. Potheads have to justify.

They don't see they are there own victim!
So are you assuming that I'm a "pothead?" Or that I'm upset?

I am quite happy that marihuana is legal in our great state. I fully support ending the "war on drugs" and this post is in celebration of greater civil liberties in Oregon
Only some people can't help ad hominem attacking anyone who mentions weed,
A. because it's just straight UNAMERICAN
B. downright unpatriotic and
C. most likely communist

I am quite happy that marihuana is legal in our great state. I fully support ending the "war on drugs" and this post is in celebration of greater civil liberties in Oregon
Only some people can't help ad hominem attacking anyone who mentions weed,
A. because it's just straight UNAMERICAN
B. downright unpatriotic and
C. most likely communist

I think all drugs should be legal. People should do what they want.

But I do not support there use.
I know how they destroy lives. And I understand the denial and other behavior associated with addiction.

And that I truly hate! People voluntarily crippling themselves and they cant see there doing it!
Heck. They bitterly fight to defend it!

It's not unpatriotic or communist.
It's hard on lives and loved ones.:(

I think all drugs should be legal. People should do what they want.

But I do not support there use.
I know how they destroy lives. And I understand the denial and other behavior associated with addiction.

And that I truly hate! People voluntarily crippling themselves and they cant see there doing it!
Heck. They bitterly fight to defend it!

It's not unpatriotic or communist.
It's hard on lives and loved ones.:(
Ok I fully agree with you on the potential dangers of drugs and alcohol
I feel that marijuana is much less harmful than alcohol or even nicotine and certainly much less than other drugs, and I think some people honestly use marihuana medicinally and aren't abusing it
And I am not a pothead FYI, I might have been one shortly after high school well over 15 years ago, in the '90s.. But that's quite distant history
If you have a loved one who has or is fighting an addiction issue I empathize fully

I love reading arguments between people who really don't know what they are talking about.

The question on form 4473 says "ADDICTED TO" then how is smoking pot any different then drinking a beer?

Just because you drink beer doesn't make you an alcoholic and just because you smoke pot doesn't make you ADDICTED to POT.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads