JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I find it interesting that they actually stopped a speeding car. I'm wondering what is the full story since we all know the DA has stated he would not prosecute traffic violation.

Last Edited:
Realize some may not be able to see the picture and description.

Screenshot_20211022-145752_Instagram.jpg

Close in appearance but definitely not the same gun pictured earlier. Trigger well and grip are completely different; geometry of the stock is also different, and the rail is different. Don't think it's a Tavor either though.
Certainly doesn't look a thing like my X95 Tavor.
That is a Tavor 7 in 308 with some random crap taped to the front.

View attachment 1060932
Must be an old version then. Doesn't even resemble my IWI Tavor X95

IF the perp had been caught.
LOL. The DA and the Defense may just use the excuse of......

"Fruits of the Poisonous Tree".

Yeah.....the perp had every RIGHT to believe that his car could NOT be stopped for speeding. Sarcasm.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Of course.....I don't agree with the policy about speeding.

Yeah, Rrrrright....
PPB is not in the business of disagreeing with the DA or Politicians. And, this might cause embarrassment for them. So.....

Maybe the officer(s) could/should be brought up for disciplinary action by the PPB?

OMG.... "I told you not to chase or catch speeders."

Last Edited:
Speeding could certainly qualify "officers will stop drivers when safety is at risk."

That's not happening up here. The revenue generators are stopping anyone 1/3mph over the speed limit. I got stopped on my bike for 37 in a 35 zone 6 weeks ago.

That's not happening up here. The revenue generators are stopping anyone 1/3mph over the speed limit. I got stopped on my bike for 37 in a 35 zone 6 weeks ago.
When I was learning to drive they always told me Montana had no speed limits through most of the state.

My buddy that lived they're said it was a "drive at a safe and reasonable speed" type of thing

Guess I got bad info.

**** edit this was over 20 years ago.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews