JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the wife is working this Saturday, so I figured I would see if anyone wants to get out and do some plinking.
Here is the catch.... I tell you where my top secret places are (or we can go to yours), but we have to meet up some place that is free of chuckholes and paved. I will have my rig (2008 Toyota Corolla that can barely clear a soda can...), so I am kinda limited on where I can go.
I live on the way to that one place by the bridge if somone wants to go out there, that would be cool, or I know of some places around the back woods of Washougal as well.... Kinda a shot in the dark but figured I would throw it out.

I will be shooting proly just .22lr stuff (Marlin mod 60 and my Ruger 22/45), dont mind letting others shoot, and will chip in for gas or buy burgers n beer afterwards if that is something you would like....

If you would be up for meeting somone new, that would be great!!! I am easy to get along with, can shoot the breeze with the best of 'em...

Shoot me a PM...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top