JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So the wife is working this Saturday, so I figured I would see if anyone wants to get out and do some plinking.
Here is the catch.... I tell you where my top secret places are (or we can go to yours), but we have to meet up some place that is free of chuckholes and paved. I will have my rig (2008 Toyota Corolla that can barely clear a soda can...), so I am kinda limited on where I can go.
I live on the way to that one place by the bridge if somone wants to go out there, that would be cool, or I know of some places around the back woods of Washougal as well.... Kinda a shot in the dark but figured I would throw it out.

I will be shooting proly just .22lr stuff (Marlin mod 60 and my Ruger 22/45), dont mind letting others shoot, and will chip in for gas or buy burgers n beer afterwards if that is something you would like....

If you would be up for meeting somone new, that would be great!!! I am easy to get along with, can shoot the breeze with the best of 'em...

Shoot me a PM...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads