JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not any I know of either, but they are quietly scheming and writing new Bills as we speak I'm sure!

The same creeps are waiting to secure their same seats in Govt., voted in by the same people who automatically vote the same way year after year in this State!

In turn, the gun owners among them count on the same people to fight these asinine Anti-Gun Bills despite who they keep voting in!

So far it's been working out for these people that don't prioritize the 2ndA when voting. How long will these people be able to have their cake and eat it too is anybody's guess?

Now's the time to vote out the devout anti-gun politicians and send a message though! Look what's happening in WA.

We do have measure 90. Although not gun specific, it's designed so the Democrats can permanently seize the house, as well as other positions. It'll turn Oregon into the same voting nightmare as California by allowing the two final candidates to be in the same party. It would essentially eliminate the chance of your 2A candidates making it into office.

yea, ill be voting no on 90 also, less because of dems taking over and more because it would eliminate 3rd parties. fare chance we would have to deal with more firarm bills in the future if it does pass.

I think they are waiting to see how the election turns out.
1) Battle 1: If elections go the gun-controllers way, expect to see a few bills, including a background check bill. This battle is taking place now (Get involved and help your local pro-2nd amendment candidate!)
2) Battle 2: If not, they might take Washington's lead and use Bloombergs $$$$ to try and get a ballot initiative out there. If this happens, I think we will need to get better organized at a local level, and not just follow the lead of OFF as we have in the past.

Either way we need to be ready.

Annoying the amount of Pro-Gun people that don't vote out of Principle or laziness or disdain for govt.!
Hell I'm lazy, have a disdain for govt. and have Principles too. But on keeping gun rights, the choice is pretty clear to me.
If these people would get on board we could defiantly slow things down and maybe get a few rights back.

It's going to be a tough two years until we can send the worst of the gun grabbers like Ginny Burdick packing. It doesn't look like the midterms are going to strengthen our legislative support, and frankly we will be lucky just to maintain the status quo. I'm reminded of the title of the Neil Young album "Rust Never Sleeps", and neither can we.

If it came down to my vote pro or con Sheryl Miller would be a shoe in.

Floyd in my opinion is as two faced as they come he will tell you anything you want to hear but then comes up with all kinds of firearm restrictions.
It wasn't the man who murdered his sister , it was the gun he used and he cannot be convinced otherwise
Can't fix stupid they say , Floyd fits in there somewhere.

It's going to be a tough two years until we can send the worst of the gun grabbers like Ginny Burdick packing. It doesn't look like the midterms are going to strengthen our legislative support, and frankly we will be lucky just to maintain the status quo. I'm reminded of the title of the Neil Young album "Rust Never Sleeps", and neither can we.

Unfortunately some here on this very site continue to vote in the Burdicks, Prozanskis and their kind despite the CLEAR disdain they have expressed for gun rights, gun owners and the 2nd Amendment.

The Progressive's plan for something very close to eventual civilian disarmament is obvious and cannot be held back forever.

Sooner or later we will lose another seemingly small gun right, then another, then another until if we are lucky we retain the meager "privileges" granted to New Yorkers or Californians. Of course a lot of boot licking is required in New York or CA to have your limited capacity NY/CA compliant neutered rifle or handgun. And don't think they are done with taking away GUN RIGHTS in these Progressive States yet either!
Stay tuned!

Maybe as a gun owner it's time to stand up and stop blindly voting the way your friends, parents, co-workers, union, neighbors, girlfriend, classmates, Professors and whoever else influences your vote always does!
Try Voting with gun rights as a priority this time around:s0155:

Unfortunately some here on this very site continue to vote in the Burdicks, Prozanskis and their kind despite the CLEAR disdain they have expressed for gun rights, gun owners and the 2nd Amendment.

The Progressive's plan for something very close to eventual civilian disarmament is obvious and cannot be held back forever.

Sooner or later we will lose another seemingly small gun right, then another, then another until if we are lucky we retain the meager "privileges" granted to New Yorkers or Californians. Of course a lot of boot licking is required in New York or CA to have your limited capacity NY/CA compliant neutered rifle or handgun. And don't think they are done with taking away GUN RIGHTS in these Progressive States yet either!
Stay tuned!

Maybe as a gun owner it's time to stand up and stop blindly voting the way your friends, parents, co-workers, union, neighbors, girlfriend, classmates, Professors and whoever else influences your vote always does!
Try Voting with gun rights as a priority this time around:s0155:

Why do you think they call themselves Progressives? They are progressive just like a boa constrictor that squeezes the life bit by bit out of their prey.

I used to say, I'm getting older, almost anything they pass won't affect me too much. I don't trade very often and buy mostly new, my kids and grandkids will lose out and suffer though:(

Now with this Initiative in WA, and it's loose definitions of what a transfer is, not to mention some of the harsh gun laws in NY, CA and other cities and States, I'm not so sure it won't affect me:s0092:

I don't agree with a lot of Progressive ideology. As a little right of center, I don't agree with some Conservative ideology either.

The Progressives have pretty much taken over the Democratic Party and are taking away our Rights under the 2nd Amendment.
I'm voting against them until we get some gun rights back!:s0155:

OLDNEWBIE is right as rain kids , if you want a change your going to have to do your part . Vote the democrats out.
Plain and simple.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads