JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just opinion and worth what you are paying for it. 114 in order to be made law there has to be a system to run what the law says. I can't see how a law can be enforced if there is now way to buy a permit or get training.

My guess is the state is working hard with all the Sherriffs to set up a workable system that will survive a court challenge. Our liberal government isn't about to let 114 go down and will fight for it tooth and nail.

The courts should have thrown it out by now and that makes me think the way I do.

Just opinion and worth what you are paying for it. 114 in order to be made law there has to be a system to run what the law says. I can't see how a law can be enforced if there is now way to buy a permit or get training.

My guess is the state is working hard with all the Sherriffs to set up a workable system that will survive a court challenge. Our liberal government isn't about to let 114 go down and will fight for it tooth and nail.

The courts should have thrown it out by now and that makes me think the way I do.
I thought they were supposed to have the permit to purchase system done by March?

i..n order to be made law there has to be a system to run what the law says. I can't see how a law can be enforced if there is now way to buy a permit or get training.
That's not necessarily true. Technically it is now law in OR. The law and enforcement has been stayed, but they are still in place until the courts decide otherwise. It does make reasonable sense that a state shouldn't be able to enforce a law when no means exists to satisfy it, however, that's not a "requirement". States do funky stuff like that all the time!

Look at Kalifederations microstamp law.

On the flip side, states often pass laws but fail to enact them. Look at WA states annual firearm BGC requirement.

Last Edited:
I thought they were supposed to have the permit to purchase system done by March?
State AG told judge permit process will be in place by Dec. 8. What a freaking joke. All they care about is disarming people. That's the only thing that matters to them. The end justifies the means to them, any means. Lying, passing illegal laws, violating their oath, judges openly defying scotus, none of it matters to them if they can accomplish their goal of disarming poeple.

7E22C5B8-3596-4FCD-A798-19C1A01A1107.jpeg

Last Edited:
State AG told judge permit process will be in place by Dec. 8. What a freaking joke. All they care about is disarming people. That's the only thing that matters to them. The end justifies the means to them, any means. Lying, passing illegal laws, violating their oath, judges openly defying scotus, none of it matters to them if they can accomplish their goal of disarming poeple.
Wait a sec. Are you implying, even tangentially, that an official under oath of office purjured themselves in a federal court of law... and nothing happned to them??

What world do YOU live in?

Oh yeah... "woke reality"... right along with the rest of us. ;)

I am still pissed about Oregon becoming a "Mother May I" state. Their end goal is to collect an inventory of and run annual background checks on all gun owners so they can come to confiscate your firearms if their incompetence determined that you failed your check one year.

That is why I am reluctant for any Oregon CHL acts as your Permit to Purchase solution. It is bad enough right now where you are treated as a prohibited possessor after a delay or false denial.

Our liberal government isn't about to let 114 go down and will fight for it tooth and nail.
Correct. They've established a beachhead and they will fight to the last.

View attachment 1379383
Correct. It is not about the truth and has never been, whether we are talking guns or anything else the leftist utopists want. It is about winning. And that is why our side is losing: we continue to come at this from the perspective of logic and pragmatism. The other side uses crocodile tears, lies, art work, and obfuscation. And they will get an idiot like Harry Styles, who probably can't even open a can of soup on his own, to speak for them.

Last Edited:
That's not necessarily true. Technically it is now law in OR. The law and enforcement has been stayed, but they are still in place until the courts decide otherwise. It does make reasonable sense that a state shouldn't be able to enforce a law when no means exists to satisfy it, however, that's not a "requirement". States do funky stuff like that all the time!

Look at Kalifederations microstamp law.

On the flip side, states often pass laws but fail to enact them. Look at WA states annual firearm BGC requirement.
Not even close...

The calssroom portion of the permit training is already in place and available for free from Oregon State Sheriffs Association. It's not clear if a certificate for this portion is required. If so, that's an additional $65. The permitting process is in the works with HB 3511. Text of the measure here. Representative Farrah Chaichi is the sponsor of the bill and would love to hear from Oregonians about your thoughts of the bill.

Correct. They've established a beachhead and they will fight to the last.

Correct. It is not about the truth and has never been, whether we are talking guns or anything else the leftist utopists want. It is about winning. And that is why our side is losing: we continue to come at this from the perspective of logic and pragmatism. The other side uses crocodile tears, lies, art work, and obfuscation. And they will get an idiot like Harry Styles, who probably can't even open a can of soup on his own, to speak for them.
whos harry styles? lol

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads