JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Sounds as likely as a vegan BBQ joint.
They exist, surprisingly enough.

This thread went just where I thought it would.

I don't have a right wing or left wing anything. I despise all politicians and political parties, and fervently hope there is a special lower ring of hell reserved for them. They only time our liberties are momentarily safe is when politicians are on vacation collecting bribes/campaign contributions.

I despise all politicians and political parties, and fervently hope there is a special lower ring of hell reserved for them. They only time our liberties are momentarily safe is when politicians are on vacation collecting bribes/campaign contributions.
Could not have said it better and couldn't agree more!

Tis why our system was created for "citizen legislators." No one has the career of being a pol; they actually have a life, and give up a portion of that life to do service for the rest of us in the legislature. Then they go back to their life. That was the vision.

Such a system is fragile. It takes a strong society, with a deep belief in it to not be changed into what we have now.

Maybe if most left leaning liberals stopped saying things like "hell yes I'm coming for your AR" or stopped voting for people that want to take away our rights there would be better conversations and more tolerance.

Maybe. Until that happens, my Patriotism cannot be silenced. Nor will I be on my best behaviour towards said people. :s0160:
C'mon man, they're not "one issue voters". :rolleyes: WETF that means.

Government, BY the People, FOR the People.

But since reciting the Declaration of Independence is now viewed as one step below summoning Beelzebub, the sad truth is we do not have a sense of Civics. It is not, and has not, been taught for a long, long time.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads