JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a small pocket 9mm like the Kahr pm 9, but I don't like the trigger. I have a springfield EMP 9mm and love it, this weekend at the Albany gun show I got to fondle a P238 and liked it, so it got me to thinking. So what say you...

Last Edited:
the p238 isnt a bad gun i have one and love it.. no i dont shoot it alot, but its so damn accurate its not even funny, it sure surprised me.. id take it over a 9mm.. I to like the emp but id liek one for .40... but for about $1000 i dont think its worth it.. so I just got the .45, but thats not the point lol.... the lil (238 is awesome and if you decided to go with it i know you wouldnt be disappointing

I got my EMP through outdoor trader, I put in a want to buy (WTB) add in this forum and a fellow member referenced me to the add in outdoor trader. I know Baker boots here in Eugene has 1 maybe 2 emp's but they are in 40 cal. hope it helps. A friend of mine let me shoot his EMP and I immedately came home and put up for sale my xd9sc and 45gap tactical up for sale so I could purchase my EMP. It is a fine shooting machine. Good Luck in finding one.

ahhh, the EMP in 9mm... at the moment, that's the dream 1911 referred to in my signature line. But d'oh! The dough! :rolleyes: I'd make it my EDC after putting a few hundred down the pipe. I have this fantasy of putting part of my tax return down for one, but there's all these non-essentials lined up to eat my money... silly stuff stuff like a new shed/workshop... water heater...plumbing work... fence repair.... Meh.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews