JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a small pocket 9mm like the Kahr pm 9, but I don't like the trigger. I have a springfield EMP 9mm and love it, this weekend at the Albany gun show I got to fondle a P238 and liked it, so it got me to thinking. So what say you...

Last Edited:
the p238 isnt a bad gun i have one and love it.. no i dont shoot it alot, but its so damn accurate its not even funny, it sure surprised me.. id take it over a 9mm.. I to like the emp but id liek one for .40... but for about $1000 i dont think its worth it.. so I just got the .45, but thats not the point lol.... the lil (238 is awesome and if you decided to go with it i know you wouldnt be disappointing

I got my EMP through outdoor trader, I put in a want to buy (WTB) add in this forum and a fellow member referenced me to the add in outdoor trader. I know Baker boots here in Eugene has 1 maybe 2 emp's but they are in 40 cal. hope it helps. A friend of mine let me shoot his EMP and I immedately came home and put up for sale my xd9sc and 45gap tactical up for sale so I could purchase my EMP. It is a fine shooting machine. Good Luck in finding one.

ahhh, the EMP in 9mm... at the moment, that's the dream 1911 referred to in my signature line. But d'oh! The dough! :rolleyes: I'd make it my EDC after putting a few hundred down the pipe. I have this fantasy of putting part of my tax return down for one, but there's all these non-essentials lined up to eat my money... silly stuff stuff like a new shed/workshop... water heater...plumbing work... fence repair.... Meh.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top