JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bimart can also special order powder.

That's questionable. A member in Florence couldn't get powder ordered for him. I'll note that they don't carry the common HP38/W231 up here at my PDX bimart either. I'm stocked up so I don't know if they'd order it here though.

That's questionable. A member in Florence couldn't get powder ordered for him. I'll note that they don't carry the common HP38/W231 up here at my PDX bimart either. I'm stocked up so I don't know if they'd order it here though.

It depends on whether or not the clerk is aware of how to or that they can, but the stores are certainly able to. Not all powders, but I know 100% they can order W231 and TAC.

Successful group buys are always prepaid... Trap club I belong(ed) to would run group buys twice a year, all were welcome to participate, but all were prepaid... The club never got stuck with unwanted inventory.

For sure that's the best way to do it, unless you like being stuck with tons of stuff...

From the forum rules.

All group buys must be approved by the staff before being posted

No member or Supporting Vendor is to start a group buy without express permission from Joe Link.

Thanks guys. I'll probably check with my local Bi-Mart first as they may save me a buck or two.

If you find a jar, and then find that it works well for you, keep an eye on Powder Valley.

They had a deal on Tac in August, $17/lb shipped & free hazmat if the order was over $250. Well worth stocking up on at that price!

Might be a recurring deal, dunno though, as I don't follow them too much. May have to get on an email alert or something, and be patient.

Thanks! I have some H335 and made a small batch up with some 55gr V-max tonight. I'll keep looking. I've heard TAC works well for the 223 rem. I've just starting reloading 223s.
Bi-Mart said they couldn't order TAC. He said it was zeros across. I'm assuming that means not available anymore for them.
F6B2E952-7284-4CA6-B129-B80005CFD2C1.jpeg

Thanks! I have some H335 and made a small batch up with some 55gr V-max tonight. I'll keep looking. I've heard TAC works well for the 223 rem. I've just starting reloading 223s.
Bi-Mart said they couldn't order TAC. He said it was zeros across. I'm assuming that means not available anymore for them.
View attachment 510155
Ok, those are sexy!

I use TAC in my varmint loads for .223 and definitely does the job. Super accurate too!

a couple things, 1) when dealing with Bi Mart, red Vests are managers blue vests are not. You want to find the gun counter red vest to make orders. Bear in mind they may not be gun people so you might have to go to a different store, and wash rinse and repeat, I'm lucky down here in Creswell the gun dept manager is a gun guy and will order me anything that's available in the supply chain. 2) Weather a group buy or not the various on line retailers will have sales that can save a bunch, like free shipping on orders over X amount of dollars, Free Haz-met on X amount of primers Or sales on import powder like Shooters World. Don't poo-poo this line of powders it is very good.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top