JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You can ship up to 50 lbs. or 6 quantity 8 lb. kegs on one hazmat charge.;)
That is a lot of powder for one person. Brownells had a no hazmat shipping charge sale
recently.
Home - Powder Valley
Agreed. I like to watch for the brownells sales where hazmat is one penny and shipping is free.

Otherwise, I think a group buy is a great idea!

I've got about a dozen different powders for sale. All new from Powder Valley. What are you looking for??

What do you load in the Swede? I'd probably take a LB of whatever you use if you have some of that. I picked up a lb of H4895 already. Maybe that was you told me you load H4895 in the Swede? It's not in either of the books I have, but there's data on the Hogdon site.

Cfe blk or 1680 or there equivalent

Sorry, no CFE and sold my last available 1680 a few weeks ago. I use the 1680 for my 7.62X40WT and it is awesome.

BTW......"Lihigbee" is one of those good guys you can trust. I see him all the time at the gun show out in Carson, WA.

Link: Carson Gun Show this Saturday!!
(Too bad though....you probably missed the last show.)

Aloha, Mark

Thank you!!

What do you load in the Swede? I'd probably take a LB of whatever you use if you have some of that. I picked up a lb of H4895 already. Maybe that was you told me you load H4895 in the Swede? It's not in either of the books I have, but there's data on the Hogdon site.
36.0 gr.s of H4895 with the 129gr. bullets and IMR 4895 (don't remember the weight) for the 140gr. ones. The 140's didn't seem to be very accurate so I didn't do any more development with them.

IMR 4895, H4895, and W748 are good rifle powders to have around. Very useful for .30 cals and .223s. IF I was thinking of an internet purchase....I'd buy it in the 8 lb keg. And speaking of kegs.......various pistol powders like BE, W231, and Unique are also among my favorites.

Right now though......I got plenty of powder.

Aloha, Mark

Group buys would be good but people end up not paying..

I'd order a ton of what I need so if somebody wants some... sure.. here ya go... otherwise I'd never order oddball stuff I don't need.

Sportsmans Warehouse might have some, if there's one nearby.
I've been to Salem's and Portland 82nd Ave Sportsman's stores and they've been nada. Bimart in Salem and 3 Portland Bimart stores the same. I can probably order and have it store delivered to Sportsman's in Salem. Just wanting to try it for the 223.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top